Their proposal is for PLA (Polylactic acid)/PHA (Poly hydro xyalkanoate)/PBAT (Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate) bags. The PLA/PHA/PBAT bags look and feel just like the ones made from traditional plastic. The granule size of the bags ranges between 5 to 20 microns, providing good absorption capacity, rapid gel formation, and good strength.
- The company is proposing the use of PLA/PHA/PBAT bags, which are more environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional plastic bags.
- These bags have a similar look and feel to traditional plastic bags, making them easily adaptable for consumers.
- The granule size of the bags allows for good absorption capacity, rapid gel formation, and good strength, making them practical and effective for various uses.
- By promoting the use of these bags, the company is contributing to reducing plastic waste and its negative impact on the environment.
- The use of PLA/PHA/PBAT bags can help decrease the reliance on fossil fuels, as they are made from renewable resources.
- The bags' properties and characteristics make them a sustainable option that can potentially reduce pollution and harm to ecosystems.