With the increasing carbon emissions, which thereby increase global warming in the atmosphere, and the increase in the price of fossil fuels, there is a need to urge into the new trend of electric vehicles. The electric vehicle (EV) revolution is speeding up, but it can only go so far without the necessary infrastructure and technology. One of the major requirements of EVs is the battery pack, and currently in India, most of the OEMs depend on other countries for the same.
- Addressing the issue of increasing carbon emissions and global warming
- Contributing to the transition towards electric vehicles
- Reducing dependence on fossil fuels
- Promoting the development of necessary infrastructure and technology for electric vehicles
- Supporting the domestic production of battery packs in India