They are called Disruptors or Tech geeks who manage waste. They accept both. Recykal is India's first w-commerce (Waste commerce) platform that bridges gaps between waste generators and waste processors. They do not just work with waste generators and recyclers, they work with all stakeholders in the waste ecosystem in India. So far, they have connected with more than 400,000 consumers, 47 municipalities, 67 ULBs, 100+ brands, and more than 500 aggregators across 25 states in India. Using Marketplace, Smart Centre solutions, and EPR Loop - their USPs which they strongly believe in, in FY2025 they aim to channel more than 2 Million MT of plastic waste. Their goal is to onboard every recycler and aggregator in India.
- Bridging gaps between waste generators and waste processors
- Working with all stakeholders in the waste ecosystem in India
- Connecting with consumers, municipalities, ULBs, brands, and aggregators across 25 states in India
- Channeling more than 2 Million MT of plastic waste by FY2025
- Onboarding every recycler and aggregator in India