UPCYCLED-HANDWOVEN products are made from Waste Plastic using Charkha (spindle) and Handloom. The organization is working towards the conservation of the environment by reducing the amount of waste plastic that ends up in the landfills and oceans and increasing awareness about plastic's impact on the environment. The aim is to provide job opportunities to individuals from less privileged backgrounds to learn and acquire new skills; giving them the opportunity to earn by their initiative.
- Conservation of the environment by reducing waste plastic in landfills and oceans
- Increasing awareness about plastic's impact on the environment
- Providing job opportunities to individuals from less privileged backgrounds
- Helping individuals learn and acquire new skills
- Empowering individuals to earn through their own initiative