Today, most of India faces extreme water scarcity even as 75% of the sewage treatment plants that can recycle water remain defunct. They are building cutting-edge IoT and digital management tools that redesign wastewater operations to protect natural resources and build clean cities with abundant water. Their IOT-powered platform automates plants, comprehensively detects issues using custom-made sensors and 75+ algorithms, launches automated workflows for service teams, and gives maintenance recommendations.
- Addresses extreme water scarcity in India
- Redesigns wastewater operations to protect natural resources
- Builds clean cities with abundant water
- Automates sewage treatment plants using IoT technology
- Detects issues using custom-made sensors and algorithms
- Launches automated workflows for service teams
- Provides maintenance recommendations for efficient operations