Their Bamboos are sourced locally from farmers. Only mature bamboos are selected and then seasoned. They develop products keeping commercial and social viability. Their focus is to provide alternative products to replace as many plastic products as they can with bamboo products. They are developing products as they go along, so if anyone has any ideas, they can write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local sourcing of bamboos supports local farmers and promotes sustainable agriculture
- Selecting only mature bamboos and seasoning them ensures quality and durability of products
- Development of products with commercial and social viability indicates a commitment to both profitability and positive social impact
- Focus on providing alternative products to replace plastic promotes environmental sustainability and reduces plastic waste
- Openness to ideas and suggestions from customers encourages collaboration and innovation in product development