The patented technology in the waterless solar panels self-cleaning system increases power generation anywhere from 30% to 100%. It is completely automatic, programmable, waterless, brushless, and does not have any moving parts on solar panels. The solar panels are made slippery by special coatings and are then blown clean using compressed air multiple times a day.
- Increased power generation by 30% to 100%
- Waterless system reduces water consumption
- Brushless and without moving parts reduces maintenance needs
- Special coatings make solar panels slippery, reducing dirt and debris accumulation
- Use of compressed air for cleaning reduces the need for manual labor and potential damage to panels