HydroGravitricity is an early-stage startup that aspires to alleviate the global water crisis. In order to avoid wasting this important resource, their rainwater filter and quality and quantity monitoring system provides customers with real-time information on the quality of the rainwater collected in large architectures like gated communities (which, on average, amount to about 7.7 Million Liters of water annually per community).
- Alleviating the global water crisis
- Avoiding wastage of water
- Providing real-time information on the quality of rainwater
- Monitoring the quantity of rainwater collected
- Benefiting large architectures like gated communities
- Saving approximately 7.7 Million Liters of water annually per community