Help Us Green is a model of the circular economy that could help build a sustainable world. On a daily basis, flowers are collected from temples and then separated by women. These women then dry the flowers and transform them into incense sticks, warming compost, and, in the near future, colors and other products. The women come from a rural marginalized community and are excluded from most opportunities to change their lives.
- Help Us Green promotes the circular economy model
- Flowers are collected from temples and repurposed into various products
- The company helps in reducing waste by transforming flowers into incense sticks and compost
- The women involved in the process come from a marginalized community
- Help Us Green provides opportunities for these women to improve their lives