Frequently asked questions
What does Parati E-commerce do?
We help you in the following three ways:
1. Create and manage your e-commerce website
2. Develop and manage a subscription-based e-commerce mobile app, dedicated for your brand.
3. List your products on our marketplace mobile app.
How does the subscription-based app work?
We are creating a no-code app setup for e-commerce websites, so that brands can launch and manage their mobile applications without any technology barriers and with low upfront costs. Imagine a shopify like system for mobile apps.
The app would be designed in a way such that it is completely integrated with your website in terms of product syncing, order management and payments.
How do I connect my Shopify website with Parati app?
1. Log in as the store owner to your shopify account.
2. From your Shopify admin, go to
Apps on the left hand panel.
Manage private apps" at the bottom of the page.
4. Click "
Enable private apps".
5. Read and check the terms, and then click "
Enable private app development".
6. Click on "
Create new private app".
7. Under app details Enter Private app name as "
Parati" and Emergency developer email as "email@example.com" or your own developer's email address.
8. Click on "
Show inactive admin API permissions"
9. Scroll down to Product Listings. Select "
Read Access" from the dropdown menu for "
Product Listing" and "
10. Check the box which says "
Allow this app to access your storefront data using the Storefront API". This will open up Storefront API Permissions.
11.Check the following boxes: "
Read products, variants, and collections", "
Read product tags" and "
Read inventory of products and their variants".
12. Click on
Save. This will show a pop-up on which click the "
Create app" button.
13. Then from the same page, please send us the
API Key, Password, Shared Secret and
Example URL under the Admin API section to firstname.lastname@example.org.